Friday, September 21, 2012

*News*


It's been almost two years since I launched Gabry Road.  I have made the decision to not renew the server hosting. In theory, I still believe Gabry Road, as a Canadian based online handmade marketplace is a fabulous idea but it did not 'take off' as I had intended or hoped. I am not upset or disappointed. I tried,  maybe not hard enough or there simply was not enough interest especially in lieu of the ever-so-popular Etsy marketplace and other fabulous online handmade marketplaces. 

A huge thank you to each and everyone who supported Gabry Road and followed along for the last couple years! Your comments and support were always inspirational and encouraging.

On that note, if you can't beat them, join them right! Well, I too will be joining the Etsy marketplace. With the exception of a short 'transition period', Gabry Road will continue exist but will be replaced as a personal blog. For those who do not know, Gabry is a combination of my children's names, Gabriel and Rylee. I am not sure if I could ever come up with a biz name as personal as Gabry so www.gabryroad.com will remain but be replaced by rantings of my own escapades and the like. 

In the meantime,  the Flourishy boutique and other boutiques on Gabry Road have many of their precious handmade items on sale! 

Gabry Road (as it currently exists) will be closing effective October 1, 2012 and should be re-launching on October 8, 2012. 

Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your support, new friendships, encouragement and well, just being there!

Rosa




Share |

2 comments:

  1. you are so creative, I am glad you will continue with a blog rather than do away with the idea completely : )
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad to hear this news. Gabry Road you will be missed!

    ReplyDelete