Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome 'Three Little Turkeys' to Gabry Road!






"I am a mother of three small children and make various trendy/modern baby items and custom home decor. Please note that all my items are on my blog at www.threelittleturkeys.blogspot.com and they are all shipped the day after I receive an order. I charge a flat rate for shipping of $12.00 to encourage customers to purchase more than one item from my shop and to eliminate all the very many variables with shipping costs from a vendor perspective. You pay $12.00 for your entire purchase from me not $12.00 per item so make the most of your shipping and purchase all your favorites from my shop at one time:) "

Welcome 'Three Little Turkeys' to Gabry Road and thank you so much for bringing an amazing myriad of great handmade goodness to share and sell to our fabulous fans of handmade!   
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment