Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Welcome 'Eight Hearts Designs' to Gabry Road!





"Welcome to Eight Hearts Designs! I crochet trendy and fashionable crochet items that are perfect for photography props, gift giving, and every day wear. I love making newborn sets, hats and headbands, shoes, cocoons and more. I love finding new patterns and if you ever find a pattern/item that you love and you would like someone to make it for you, please send me a message. I am always looking for the newest trendy item to add to my products. I am a stay-at-home mom of 7 so please allow me up to **10 days** to create and ship your item(s). Customs might take longer depending on what yarns/colors I have in stock. If you need it quick, please let me know and I will do my best to get it out sooner."

Thank you Eight Hearts Designs! Looking forward sharing your fabulous handmade goodness!

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment