Saturday, May 19, 2012

Welcome 'Scrap n' Doodle' to Gabry Road!




A warm welcome to 'Scrap n' Doodle'!!!
 
'I was always a little crafty....from painting by number and putting together model cars as a small child, to cross stitching, and then scrapbooking. My latest love is sewing! I LOVE home-sewn items....things including purses, tote bags, quits, baby blankets, table runners, etc The banner from my shop comes from my crafty blog....and the fact that I sew most of my items, beginning from SCRAPS of fabric! I hope you enjoy my creations and keep watching for much more items to be added soon!'
 
Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations on Gabry Road!
 
You can find Scrap n' Doodle on Gabry Road here!
 
Thanks for stoppin' by and hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
 

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment