Monday, March 12, 2012

Welcome 'Dragonfly Dreamers' to Gabry Road!

Dragonfly Dreamers




Beautiful handmade and very unique jewelry!
And a little bit about Dragonfly Dreamers:
"Welcome to the fruits of my creative life. I enjoy creating with many different mediums but here I wish to share with you my love for mixed metal jewelry. My work focuses mainly on copper with some additions of other metals and found objects. I've recently started exploring more traditional metalsmithing techniques so you will find many new creations to come back and explore over and over. I strive to make all the components of each piece by hand so you will find one of a kind creations here. Some times I repeat a design over but the end result is never exactly the same. I hope you enjoy my shop and come often. You can follow my creative journey on my blog at http://dragonflydreamers.blogspot.com/ "  

Thank you Dragonfly Dreamers for sharing and selling your fabulous handmade art on Gabry Road!
Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment