Friday, February 10, 2012

Welcome 'Creative Cards' to Gabry Road!




A warm welcome to 'Creative Cards' who creates beautiful photo cards.

"These cards come in many different colors, with a blank insert so you can write what ever you choose to whom ever you choose. The pictures are ones I've taken myself, and thought it would be a nice idea to share my photos with you. I hope you'll like them enough to buy some ;-) "

Creative Cards advises in her item description:
" I would like to add, being an animal lover, I am donating 10% of all sales to a local animal shelter in Ottawa Ontario at the end of each month"

Thank you, Creative Cards, and we look forward to seeing even more of your creative goodness!

For all who are considering creating a boutique on Gabry Road, hurry on over and Sign Up to Sell so you can enter to win a fabulous personalized rubber stamp! Read here for all the great details!





Share |

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I visited your blog - I saw you on Nouveau Portmanteau. Your blog is so simple and sweet. I love all the pictures. They are very unique. Me and my daughters started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with simplicity, and it made me smile. I hope to hear from you, and have a lovely evening.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete