Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome 'miofiore' to Gabry Road!


miofiore
 A warm welcome to 'miofiore' who just created a beautiful boutique on Gabry Road!



miofiore describes her boutique:
"Welcome to my shop. I live with my family on the West Coast of Canada in Vancouver, British Columbia. I create contemporary jewelry that is heavily influenced by minimalism whereby less is more. My focus is on the richness of simplicity, clean designs and colour. I attempt to use upcyled material wherever possible. Upcycling is best illustrated in recent pieces such as "Rain" and the "Sinfully Tin Bracelet". Each piece of jewelry in this shop is unique."  

So that you too can continue to see what is new and happening on Gabry Road, please visit and 'like' the Gabry Road Facebook Fanpage!  Or, you can follow us on Twitter @gabryroad and on Pinterest!

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment