Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome 'Sheila Cain-Sample Pencil Artist' to Gabry Road

 A warm welcome to Sheila Cain-Sample Pencil Artist who has joined the great team and handmade community on Gabry Road! With amazing attention to detail, Sheila creates fabulous pencil and graphite art and says:
"Please take your time and enjoy my art...as I love to share it. I love detail and that's what you will find with my prints, lots of detail. I work from photos I've taken in my travels and you will find some of those here too. I'll be adding more as time goes, I have a lot, prints, tags, jewelry. Make sure you check back to see new postings. Visit my blog at www.sheilacainsample.blogspot.com "   




Please do visit Sheila at her boutique 'Sheila Cain-Sample Pencil Artist', or at her FaceBook page, or blog www.sheilacainsample.blogspot.com. Sheila would love to have you visit!

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment