Saturday, September 24, 2011

When do you create?

Life is busy.
You have a longing to create art, crafts or design yet you also have to manage a household, work, volunteer and just about everything else which interferes and conflicts with your 'creating' time. So how do you do it?
You love to create.
You dream of owning your own boutique and creating all day.
You are in line at the grocery store and thinking about your next project.
You are driving to work and your mind is collecting items you need to finish a work of art.
You consider take-out instead of cooking a meal because this would allow more time to create.
We all do it but have you found some tricks or time-management methods to share with us? We would love to hear how you manage your creating time and your busy life schedule.
There are plenty of incredibly informative and guiding websites and articles which offer great tips on how to manage your creating time and all the extras but we want to hear from you, our friends and fans, how you manage your time to create.
Please leave a comment below or visit the Gabry Road Facebook Fan Page and let us know how you manage your creating schedule. 
 
We'd love to hear from you!
 

Share |

1 comment:

  1. I create in between taking care of my family matters. I don't do late nights, but early mornings are fine. I guess my tip would be when I am doing a large number of similar things, I do them assembly line so at any point I can walk away and then just pick up where I left off.
    I am feeling very good about some fresh projects I have in the works for my boutique....watch for it comming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete