Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome 'Loretta's Creations And More' to Gabry Road

We have a new vendor on the market with a fabulous array of wonderful handmade goodness plus some very snazzy crafting supplies! Welcome Loretta's Creations and More to Gabry Road !


Here is what Loretta's Creations and More says about her brand new boutique:
"Are you looking for hand made cards for any occasion? Well stop looking, I am your gal! View our selections for ideas or if you have an idea, but you don't see it posted just ask I am sure I can make it for you!
Types of cards available are:
Tri fold
Easel
Water fall
Explosion gift card
and many more.
Have an idea for a card you would like, just ask and we can design! Cards can have printed images of loved ones placed on them using photo paper, additional charge! If there is something specific you want on a card please let me know and I will do my best to make it happen. All the cards you see can be made into any type of occasion you would like!

I will be adding more scrapbooking/card making supplies, so please stay tuned!

All Products are available for pickup (no additional charge) in Cornwall, Ontario Canada. Email - Sales@lorettas-creations-and-more.com to arrange.

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment