Monday, May 30, 2011

Welcome 'BritChic Jemz' !


Welcome 'BritChic Jemz' to Gabry Road!



"Britchic Jemz brings handmade jewellery at affordable prices. Pieces are made using a variety of techniques and include strung beadwork as well as wirework creations. I work in sterling, silver-plate, gold-filled or craft-wire and I take inspiration from the beads or stones that I'm using so each piece is truly unique. Non-stock items can be made to order, so please allow upto 2-3 weeks for delivery. Special arrangments can be made for urgent orders. The boutique shows examples of my work and Custom pieces may be made on request to incorporate a special stone or theme. I moved from the UK 10 years ago and am proud to call Canada my home. I am self-taught and making jewellery is my way to relax from my day-job, so each piece is made with love. I hope you enjoy wearing my creations as much as I enjoy making them"

Please do take a moment to check out Britchic Jemz's boutique and see all the amazing jewelry creations for your yourself.
Thanks for stoppin' by!

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment