Friday, April 22, 2011

Welcome 'Sinderblu Studio'


 Sinderblu Studio has joined and added amazing goodness to the market on Gabry Road!



Sinderblu Studio creates 'Free Style Saori Hand Weaving and Hand Embroidered Cards'.

"Welcome to my online Boutique. All items are Hand made, unique creations of Saori Weavings, Hand Embroidered greeting and note cards, made my myself. You will also find some of my unique knitted items. All items are shipped through Canada Post regular mail, if you require an item shipped with added insurance, please contact me for a different shipping quote. Most items are shipped in a bubble pack envelope for protection. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about any product you are interested in purchasing. You can learn more about me by visiting my blog here: http://sinderblustudios.blogspot.com"

Please do visit the Sinderblu Studio on Gabry Road and see all the goodness Sinderblu Studio has created and is sharing with you!

Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment