Thursday, February 24, 2011

Welcome 'Nanna's Creations' on Gabry Road!

Oh so sweet and adorable! 'Nanna's Creations' offers our friends creative and unique paper crafted goodies and also the option to order custom favors and decorations.

"Welcome to Nanna's Creations – my personal crafting boutique, where I am able to display my merchandise, which I create from my love of paper crafts. My love of paper crafts grew while creating birthday party invitations, birthday banners, and cake decorations for my wonderful grandchildren!
I make it my priority to utilize only the highest quality card stock and designer scrapbook paper in all of my creations. The products displayed within my boutique are available for purchase; however, if what you see isn't exactly suited for your particular function, each product is able to be customized to suit the exact needs for your gathering!
As the creator of Nanna's Creations, I pride myself on individualizing each product; therefore, each craft is unique! I hope that you enjoy browsing through my boutique! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have."

Please do visit 'Nanna's Creations' Boutique on Gabry Road and find exactly what you are looking for when planning a baby shower, party, seeking beautiful packaging for a baby gift or have something special in mind which 'Nanna's Creations' can create especially for you! 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nana, Love your little party favors.
    They are just so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fairyrocks for your comments; I am having alot of fun with them. Nanna

    ReplyDelete